Happy New Year!
A few days ago I read about the 12 n ’12 Reading Challenge on the Books on the Nightstand Blog.
Are you ready for a 2012 reading challenge. These are my ideas, but you are welcome to come up with your own 12 n ’12 reading challenge.
1. 12 books written by paramedics
2. 12 EMS World or JEMS continuing education articles
3. 12 books written by authors from your service area
4. 12 books about the history of your city, region, or state
5. 12 books from any genre on an eReader
6. 12 books from any genre in hardcover or softcover
7. 12 chapters in your paramedic or EMT textbook
8. 12 journal articles on a hot topic like capnography, airway management, or pain management
10. 12 books in a 2nd language
11. 12 books on leadership, management, or teaching
12. 12 books on computer programming, accounting, or graphic design
What are your ideas for a 12 n ’12 challenge?